Rungta Irrigation uPVC Pipes are manufacturers according to IS : 4985-2000. uPVC Pipes as per IS : 4985 being used in all conceivable applications ranging from ranging from Agriculture to sanitation, bore well to electrical ducts because of low cost, low pressure features they became favorites of all farmers, builders and government departments.
Testing and Quality Control
Rungta Irrigation uPVC Pipes are tested and quality control checks both during and after production. tests carried out as per various Indian & International standards depending on the applocation.
- Rungta Irrigation uPVC Pipes are manufacturers from 20mm to 450mm Dia and all pressure rating classes 2.5, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12.5 kgft cm2
- Plain End Pipes 20mm to 450mm
- Bell End Pipes 20mm to 450mm
- Elastomeric Sealing Ring Pipes 63mm to 450mm
- Water mains and potable water supply
- Sewerage main and Drain lines
- Drainage Installations-Domestic and industrial.
- Factory Supply Lines.
- Slurry lines
- Effluent lines
- Corrosive Fluid pipe lines Deckhouse, Chrome and Zinc plants etc.
- Chemical plants Installations
- Paper mill Installation
- Brewery Pipelines Installation
- Coal washing plants
- Power Station Screening Plants Pipelines
- Power Station Chlorination Plants
- Fume Extraction Ducts
- Salt water pipes for small boat engines, cooling and blast tanks
- Horticulture and Greenhouse Irrigation System
- Down Pipes for large rain water system and building
- Surface water drainage
- Domestic applications, toys and games
- Ducting for Power and Communications cable
- Irrigations System and Sprinkler System