Electrical Conduits manufactured by the Company conform to IS-9537 (Part 3) specifications They are manufactured in high-tech plants of the company with latest technology and under strict control.
RUNGTA Electrical Conduits are best preferred for open and concealed wiring in houses, residential and commercial buildings, industries, traffic signal, street light, etc.
RUNGTA Electrical Conduits Pipes have been preferred over other available resources due to varied salient features:
- Strong and durable
- Light weight and flexible
- Convenient joining
- Excellent surface
- Cost saving
- Temperature Stable
- Maintenance free use
Open and concealed wiring in houses, residential and commercial buildings.
Open and concealed wiring in plants.
Salient Features of Conduits Pipes
- Strong and Durable : RUNGTA electrical conduits are strong and unaffected by weather conditions.
- Light weight and Flexible : Are easy to join.
- Convenient Joining : Have high precision trapezoidal threads which ensure easy joining.
- Resistant to : Wear and abrasion , Water, Rusting .
- Safe : Are fire resistant with very less electrical conductivity.
- Excellent Surface : Have smooth internal and external surface.
- Cost Saving : Are economical.
- Temperature Stable : Can cope with widely fluctuating temperatures (-20° C to + 60° C) thus are resistant to extreme weather conditions and UV stabilized.
- Smoke Suppressing : Are manufactured from special PVC alloy which ensures little or no release of smoke/toxic fumes in the event of fire.
- Maintenance Free : Are free from corrosion and resistant to chemical reaction & biological formation, so do not require maintenance.
Comparison of RUNGTA range of Electrical Conduits with Metallic Conduits
|Particulars||RPVC Conduits||Metallic Conduits||Remarks|
|Weight||Much lower than the metallic ones||Much higher than the PVC ones||Easy handling|
|Flexibility||High||Not flexible||Easy installation|
|Corrosion resistance||Do not corrode||Get corroded||Longer life|
|Electrical conductivity||Very less||High||Safety|
|ISI Product range
|LMS 16 mm to 63 mm
MMS 16 mm to 50 mm
HMS 16 mm to 50 mm