RUNGTA polyethylene pipes are a safe, long lasting and cost effective solution for potable water supply, irrigation, Telecom and ,Gas distribution & slurry transport application . RUNGTA HDPE pipes are manufactured from virgin raw material with the help of the state of art manufacturing facilities .
The plant is equipped with R & D facilities along with Quality Control laboratory carrying stringent raw material and finished goods tests for maintaining quality as per Indian as well as International Standards. Being pioneer in bringing innovative piping products for varied applications, continuous improvement is a regular phenomenon.
All these activities are carried out with the help of experts in the field of Polymer. RUNGTA strongly believes in providing uncompromising quality products and services to delight the customers
Size range from 20mm to 400mm OD.
Pressure class from 2.5 Kg/cm2 to 16 kg/cm2.
PE Grades PE-63, PE-80, PE-100.
Manufactured as per IS-4984, ISO-4427, DIN8074, ASTM D 3035 and BS-6437 standards in PE-63, PE-80 and PE-100 grades.
We produce fabricated Bends (in various angles) and Tee’s which are available from 90mm to 315mm .Pipe ends, end caps,M.S.flanges & special fittings are available on request.
- High Corrosion resistance, resulting into a longer life.
- High impact strength
- Extremely light weight and hence easy to handle
- High flexibility
- High abrasion resistance
- Excellent water hammer characteristic helps, sustaining surges
- Excellent flow characteristics leading to significant energy savings.
- Shifting soils – no breakage
- Earthquake resistance
- No infiltration, helps maintaining the quality of fluids being conveyed
- No trenches needed, resulting into easy and economical installation
- High UV resistance to scaling and biological build up
- Allows fusion to eliminate leakages
- Emergency connection possible
Water Supply System
1. Transportation and distribution system
2. House service connection
3. Geo-thermal pipe for room heating & hot water system
1. For Effluents, chemicals and treated/untreated waster disposal
2. As Hydro Transport System for handling and conveyance iron ore slurry, – coal / cement slurry and slurry transportation in mines
3. For conveyance of edible oil, fruit pulps, juices, milks and other food materials.
4. As ducts for ventilation and air conditioning
1. Rehabilitation of existing sewer
2. Effluent and waste treatment plant pipes
3. Dust suppression piping systems in cement industry
4. Sand slurry disposal pipes in dredging
5. De-gassing pipes in water effluent marine outfalls
1. Piping for submersible and jet pumps
2. Suction and delivery pipes
3. Sprinkler piping for irrigation
1. Transportation of chemicals, solids, gas and oils
2. Underwater pipelines./ Desalination plants
3. Bore wall delivery lines
4. Telecommunication cable ducting